Are you an established and seasoned Sales Manager in the Media industry (Advertisers, Agencies and broadcasters)? Then this could be something for you.
As an astute networker, you’re able to both bring your own network and also build deep relationships within and across industry sectors. You know how to both motivate and challenge a team and can work independently. In this role you will be reporting to stakeholders – both internal and external – at C-suite level. Your remit will be global, except for the US and Canada.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities and services through, researching and identifying new markets, and tracking market trends and developments
- Helps to shape the company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them.
- Manages key client relationships and works to build new ones.
- Proposes and develops strategic partnerships.
- Evaluates existing partnerships and sales efforts with a focus on building on what works and changing what doesn’t.
- Expands the profile and reach of the company and its brands.
- Builds and maintains relationships with suppliers, distributors, partners, and vendors.
- Leads the sales, marketing, and customer-service teams, building cross-functional support to ensure sustainable, long-term growth while fostering an entrepreneurial culture.
- Provides advice on product development and distribution and promotion strategies.
- Schedules and conducts meetings for presentations to raise the brand or product profile.
- Travels to client, industry events, and other locations.
- Fulfills requests for proposals (RFPs) from potential partners and customers.
This is a full time position within an international team
Almost 100% Remote working
Sales Manager Qualifications & Skills:
- Relationship management
- Leadership, management, and mentoring skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Knowledge of Media sector
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Familiarity with technology and platforms used in your field
- Analytical skills
- Big-picture thinking
- Lead generation and management experience
- Fast learner
- Enthusiasm and sincerity
- Affinity with CRM systems such as Zoho
- Advanced in MS-office
Interested? Please send your CV/Resume and motivation to email@example.com
Introduction to Wedel Software & Adthos
Wedel Software is an international provider of advanced broadcast scheduling software solutions headquartered in The Netherlands, with multiple office locations across the globe. Our clients are within the Media and broadcasting industries, as well as advertisers and agencies – including within the digital domain. We help our clients effectively manage their advertising schedules and related revenue by providing a fully integrated suite of solutions to manage the entire inventory cycle from initial lead status to reconciled campaign and across revenue streams.
Our award-winning unified advertising platform, Adthos is expanding the boundaries of possibility for audio advertising through its first-of-its-kind ad-server built specifically for audio, and the Adthos Creative Studio which allows the creation of broadcast-quality, targeted dynamic audio advertising on-the-go using advanced text-to-speech, AI and synthetic voice technology.