Are you the multi-tasking talent with a broad interest and affinity with software? Then this might be something for you!
Client Services Manager Job Responsibilities
- First Line Support Desk
- Convert customer feature requests into development tickets
- Scheduling, preparing and leading meetings with new and existing customers
- Assist Project Managers, Implementation Specialists and Sales in their day-to-day
- Point of contact for onboarding of new customers
- Facilitate training and learning seminars
- Support sales agents with demos and technical know-how
- Be an ear-to-the-ground as far as customer sentiment is concerned
The Client Services Manager is a very dynamic and challenging position within Wedel Software. No one day is the same because the role consists of a wide variety of responsibilities spanning different functions. There’s an element of Remote Office Management, there’s Team Lead Support Engineer responsibilities but there are also Project Manager, Pre Sales Engineer, Business Analyst and Product Owner aspects to the role. In short: the perfect position for an entrepreneurial self-starter who likes juggling many balls at the same time. Wedel Software has a flat organizational structure and is a good breeding ground for personal and professional growth, if you’re willing to take the wheel.
Working Hours & Benefits
Part time and full time are both options.
Client Services Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and preferably a second language
- Ability to translate complex IT issues into laymen’s terms
- Independent worker
- Fast learner
- Curious mind capable of sourcing unorthodox solutions
- Sociable and able to work well with different types or personalities
- Knowledge of Jira Cloud and Confluence
- High level Excel knowledge and willing and able to figure out how to make spreadsheets work for you
- Willingness to work 100% remote
- Available during office hours in CET time zone
Introduction Wedel Software/Adthos
Wedel Software is an international provider of advanced broadcast scheduling software solutions headquartered in The Netherlands, with multiple office locations across the globe. Our clients are within the Media and broadcasting industries, as well as advertisers and agencies – including within the digital domain. We help our clients effectively manage their advertising schedules and related revenue by providing a fully integrated suite of solutions to manage the entire inventory cycle from initial lead status to reconciled campaign and across revenue streams.
Our unified advertising platform, Adthos is expanding the boundaries of possibility for audio advertising through its first-of-its-kind ad-server built specifically for audio, and the Adthos Creative Studio which allows the creation of broadcast-quality, targeted dynamic audio advertising on-the-go using advanced text-to-speech, AI and synthetic voice technology.