Location: Moscow, Russia or Rostov-on-don Russia
We are looking for a talented and motivated T-SQL Developer to join our team as an important contributor in delivering BI solutions and growing our overall delivery platform.
You will be part of an agile, fast paced, collaborative team responsible for pulling in and developing SQL Code for our suite of solutions for media companies, and internal system sources, and delivering database, ETL, reporting and analytical products that are key to winning business, delighting clients, defining and implementing product strategy, and improving business processes.
- A curious, analytical mind that can quickly ramp up on new domains and problem sets by asking insightful questions, understand what clients are trying to achieve, and drilling into and profiling data sources
- A track record of successfully delivering value to companies through business intelligence solutions
- A history of being a key contributor on agile teams where their processes and practices helped, not hurt, providing continuous business value
- A desire to share and learn together with a team
Things you will do:
- Manage – Manage Business Intelligence Development team
- Define– Influence and contribute to client and business projects as a member of an agile team that speaks to clients and internal customers, analyzes and clarifies what they are trying to achieve, and provides thought partnership in driving to a solution
- Build– Design and develop all areas of a business intelligence solution, including databases, ETL, reports, cubes, and dashboards, primarily using the T-SQL
- Architect– Contribute to growing our platform’s capabilities, some examples being reducing data latency in our ETL architecture and approaches, building intelligent process that can make decisions and send pertinent and actionable notifications, expanding ad hoc query and visualization capabilities
- Improve– Work with the team to pragmatically and continually reduce the gap between getting things done fast and getting things done right. This includes aligning with the team on development practices, sharing approaches, code reviews, automating development, testing, integration and deployment tasks
- Support– Answer data questions, consult on tools, suggest approaches, triage and troubleshoot issues
- SSAS, MDX, DAX
- Modeling normalized and dimensional data marts/warehouses with ER tools such as ERwin, ER/Studio, PowerDesigner
- BI solutions in SharePoint
- Visualization tools such as PowerView, QlikView, Dundas
- Using TFS as a source control and ALM tool
Wedel Software is one of the World’s leading providers of software for Radio and Television stations.
For more email write to firstname.lastname@example.org